How to Add a Customer to ORM System
To add a single customer to Online Reputation Management System, follow these steps:
(You can also import customer's list instead of adding one at a time. (see details)
- Log in to your ReputationBuilder account.
- If you have multiple locations, choose the location you would like to add a customer to from the Business Dashboard.
- From the menu, go to Requests > Add Customer.
- Fill out the form. First Name, Last Name, and an Email or Mobile Phone is required. If you wish to send a Feedback Request Email to the customer immediately, check the box. Click Add Customer.
5. You will now see the customer in Customer Activity.
You can also Import customers list instead of adding one at a time. (see details)
User Guides: Getting Started
(*Read This First) Quick User Guide for Online Reputation Management System