HIPAA Compliant Reputation Building and Online Review System
This post answers a few common questions on HIPAA Compliance.
1. Is ReputationBuilder HIPAA compliant?
Yes. All communications in ReputationBuilder is protected with 128-bit SSL encryption. We take HIPAA compliant measures to appropriately safeguard PHI (Protected Health Information).
2. What Patient information does ReputationBuilder store?
For a doctor or health professional that uses ReputationBuilder, the only information present in the system for clients is:
# First name
# Last name
# Email address
# Phone number
3. Does ReputationBuilder allow patients (customers) to opt-out from using their feedback as testimonial?
Every feedback request form contains a checkbox allowing the customer to opt in or out.
4. Does ReputationBuilder allow patients (customers) to unsubscribe?
Yes – Every email communication includes an unsubscribe link.
5. Is this reputation management system also GDPR complaint?
Yes – We take data privacy very seriously, and we view the GDPR as an opportunity to enhance our commitment to data protection for the benefit our customers. Click see details here.
6. What should I do if I get a bad HealthGrades review?
Here are some reputation management tips for doctors and medical offices.