How to pass customer information into ReputationBuilder with Zapier
This UserGuide post shows you how to use Zapier and how to create a “Zap” in order to automatically pass customer information into ReputationBuilder.
Many customers have asked us for an efficient and easy way to import customers from other web services and online apps. Until now, you had to manually export your customers and import them into ReputationBuilder, or you could build your own integration with our API.
Zapier was created to automate those type of tasks between online apps without the need of development teams and coding knowledge.
Quick Setup List
1. Create a Zapier Account and a ReputationBuilder Account (if you don’t have one yet)
2. Create a Zap with your favorite Web App and GetFiveStars
3. Turn your Zap on.
4. Switch your ReputationBuilder communication method to “Automatic”
5. That’s it!
Popular Things To Do With GetFiveStars
- Send feedback requests from GetFiveStars when a new row is added in Google Sheets >> Use this Zap
- Add new MailChimp subscribers to your GetFiveStars customer list >>Use this Zap
- Send feedback requests from GetFiveStars when new Freshbooks invoices are create >> Use this Zap
- Send feedback requests from GetFiveStars for new QuickBooks Online invoices >> Use this Zap
- Send Gmail emails for GetFiveStars negative feedback reviews >>Use this Zap
- Create Help Scout conversations for GetFiveStars positive feedback reviews >>Use this Zap
Reputation Management for Businesses with Multiple Locations
Does Reputation Builder work on any PC, Mac, Tablet and Smartphone?
Does Reputation Builder require a contract or are there termination fees?
Do I need a physical street address to use Reputation Builder?