Brand Reputation Monitoring
Have you been tracking online reviews? Do you know what people are saying about your company? And what can you do if you see a negative review that you feel is unwarranted?
One thing is clear: ignoring your online reviews is a very expensive mistake.
You need a way to monitor online reviews and boost your 5-star review library, and you need it to be easy and fast.
How To Monitor Online Reviews
Our review monitoring system listens to your reputation profiles across 50+ review sites including Google, Facebook, Yelp, and industry-specific sites and brings all your reviews together into one place so you can manage, respond and report on them with ease. We are the only solution that monitors Google Questions & Answers.
Set up Online Review Links to select profiles you wish to monitor and request reviews to.
1) Log in to your Online Reputation Management account.
2) If you have multiple locations, select the location you wish to edit or add Online Review Links for from the Business Dashboard.
3) From the menu, go to Settings > Online Review Links to add or edit profiles. Here you can:
- Use the drop-down to select sites you wish to monitor or request reviews on. Click Add additional profiles to include.
- Ask for reviews on a profile by checking the box for Ask for reviews on this profile URL.
- Monitor reviews on a profile by checking the box for Monitor online reviews on this profile URL.
- Drag and Drop profiles to arrange the order of sites as they appear in your request.
You will need to add the URL of your business location's page on the 3rd-party online review site. To do so, visit the page, copy the URL, and paste it into the box. If the URL is valid, a green checkmark will appear.
How to Monitoer Yelp Reviews
It is very important for your business to monitor Yelp reviews and repond them on time.
- Logon to your ORM dashboard anf use the drop-down to select site Yelps to monitor.
- Go to your Yelp web site and copy your Yelp the URL
- and paste it into the box. If the URL is valid, a green checkmark will appear.