- Log in to your ReputationBuilder account.
- If you have multiple locations, select the location you would like to create or edit the Review Widget for from the Business Dashboard.
- From the menu go to Publish > Review Widget
- Select a layout for the Review Widget and click Preview. Once you have selected your layout, click SAVE and continue to Step 2: Settings.
6. Review available settings for your selected layout and adjust as desired. Click Preview to view changes or click SAVE and continue to Step 3: Design.
Under Widget Placement, be sure to enter the URL of the page you will embed the Review Widget on to activate your widget. You must have an active Review Widget to add the Tag Widget or Review Badge to your website.
7. Adjust colors and font styles to match those used within your business website and choose which content areas to turn on/off. Click Preview to view changes. Click SAVE and continue to Step 4: Publish.
8. Click Publish Review Widget to create the widget or update an existing Review Widget on your business website.
SEO Benefits of Review Widget
The Reviews Widget has proven to help your location SEO efforts and uses review rich-snippets.
The new widget offers the same functionality as the old widgets; the ability to post your testimonials in schema rich snippet format to your website allowing Google to see and render review stars in your search results.
About WordPress Testimonials Plugin
Our WordPress Plugin creates a short code for the General Reviews Widget that can be installed on your pages, in the footers or in the sidebar of your site.
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems in use today.
As many WordPress users know it is unfortunately not very easy to add complex code snippets (such as our Reviews Code) directly into a WordPress page or post.
This is why we created the WordPress Plugin and are making it available for free here.
Step 1) Download the Plugin Zip File [Click Here to Download]
Step 2) Log into your WordPress install and click on “Plugins” and click on “Add New”.
Step 3) Click the “Upload” link and browse to your Zip file downloaded in Step 1.
Step 4) Once the Plugin is active click on the “Settings” link and follow the onscreen instructions.
Are You Using Reputation Builder?
Reputation Builder can help you collect positive reviews, gather and analyze customer data from those reviews and turn negative reviews into positive experiences for you and the customers you’re building relationships with. Small and new businesses particularly need to gather speed with reviews right away!